Pricing, Free Trial and How to Buy
|EasyStart||The standard system. Includes all features except live TV.||$1250 No monthly fees||3 years||
|EasyStart with Live TV||Includes a TV input so you can show live TV in part of your screen.||$1400 No monthly fees||3 years||
|EasyStart Pro Single Head||Includes the Pro features listed below. Designed to power 1 screen.||Contact us No monthly fees||3 years|
|EasyStart Pro Dual Head||Lets you power 2 independent screens from the same player.||Contact us No monthly fees||3 years|
|EasyStart Pro Quad Head||Lets you power 4 independent screens from the same player.||Contact us No monthly fees||3 years|
|Live TV Input for Pro Models||Adds a TV input so you can show live TV in part of your screen.||Contact us No monthly fees||3 years|
Prices are in US dollars. Online ordering is available for customers in the US and Canada who have a US billing address. Otherwise, you can order by phone.
Building a digital menu board, video wall or other custom display?
If so, EasyStart Pro is perfect for you. Along with the standard EasyStart features, Pro lets you:
- Create your own custom screen layouts
- Upload your own SmartPage templates
- Drive more than 1 screen from each player, if you select a multi-head model
EasyStart Pro is sold exclusively through our network of resellers and pro AV integrators.
Contact us for pricing and referral to an EasyStart Pro reseller or learn about becoming a reseller.
How many do you need to buy?
Typically, you'll need one EasyStart system for each screen. However, if you're creating a digital menu board, video wall or other custom display, we recommend considering an EasyStart Pro multi-head model that's designed to power 2-4 independent screens from the same player.
How much is shipping? What about sales tax and VAT?
- Within the continental US, ground shipping is $30 per EasyStart system. Shipping rates to other regions may vary. For EasyStart Pro, the shipping rates are determined by our resellers, and will typically be in the $30-60 range.
- We don't charge sales tax unless the system is being shipped to Florida or Washington State. If the system is being shipped outside the US, VAT and customs charges may apply. For EasyStart Pro, applicable sales tax is determined by our resellers.
To request a free trial, simply fill out the form on our contact page. Or if you prefer, you can contact us by live chat, phone, or email.
Once we receive your request, we'll send you the trial instructions via email. You don't need any special hardware or software to use the trial -- it runs in your web browser.
What's in the Box?
Here's what you get with your EasyStart purchase:
- Media player hardware with all software pre-installed, and built-in support for wired and wireless networks
- Keyboard and mouse
- 15-foot HDMI cable (Multi-head models include additional HDMI cables and adapters to match the number of heads.)
- Content and templates to get you started
- Free training via our online video tutorials
- Free tech support through our online customer forums
How big is the hardware?
EasyStart / EasyStart Pro Single Head:
- Player dimensions with stand: 9.4 x 8.3 x 6 inches
- Player dimensions without stand: 8.3 x 8.3 x 1.4 inches
- Player weight: 9 lbs.
- Shipping box dimensions: 19.2 x 11.6 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping box weight: 10 lbs.
EasyStart Pro Dual Head / EasyStart Pro Quad Head:
- Player dimensions: 15.6 x 10.5 x 4 inches
- Player weight: 19 lbs.
- Shipping box dimensions: 19.4 x 13.6 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping box weight: 22 lbs.
What else do you need besides the EasyStart system?
- A screen
- Wall mount or stand for the screen
- Wired or wireless Internet connection for initial setup
- Power conditioner to protect the system (optional)
- Speakers to play sound (optional)
- Live TV source and cables to show live TV (optional)
Who installs it?
It's pretty easy to install yourself, or you can hire someone who specializes in IT or audiovisual installations to handle it.
How to Buy
How do you purchase an EasyStart system?
To purchase EasyStart online, simply scroll to the top of this page, select an EasyStart model and quantity, and click the "Pay with Amazon" button. You can also order by phone. We accept major credit cards (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) as well as purchase orders from qualified organizations. (Our standard PO terms are Net 15 from the shipment date.) Once your credit card payment is approved or we receive your PO, your order will be shipped promptly. To purchase an EasyStart Pro system, please contact us and we'll refer you to an EasyStart Pro reseller.
Once you've placed an order, can you cancel or return it?
Yes, although the available options will vary based on the reason for your return. Please see our cancellation and return policies for details.
Can you buy a package with the screens included?
Yes, we offer several bundles that include EasyStart systems and screens. Contact us for details.
Want to become a reseller?
The Amazon Payments logo is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.