Public Government Facilities
Use Digital Signage EasyStart to:
- Maintain real-time communication with visitors and staff inside libraries, government offices, courthouses, town halls, community centers, and other public buildings
- Communicate with staff inside restricted locations such as army bases and remote military installations
- Provide wayfinding maps for visitors in the lobby
- Show calendars and bulletin boards with upcoming events, important deadlines, changes in law, etc.
- Display public service announcements
- Broadcast live or pre-recorded town meetings, hearings, and other important sessions
- Show pictures or videos of how tax dollars are being put to work to achieve community goals
- Deliver training and safety information to employees and volunteers
- Display emergency alerts and other time-sensitive messages
- Do all of this at an affordable price
This screen was created using the free templates we include with EasyStart. You could have a screen like this in a few short minutes after installing your system.