Pricing, Free Trial and How to Buy
Purchase EasyStart online or by phone - it's your choice.
Prices are in US dollars. Online ordering is available for customers in the US and Canada who have a US billing address. Otherwise, you can order by phone. Already placed an order? Check order status.
Building a digital menu board, video wall or other custom display?
If so, EasyStart Pro is perfect for you. Along with the standard EasyStart features, Pro lets you:
- Create your own custom screen layouts
- Upload your own SmartPage templates
- Drive more than 1 screen from each player, if you select a multi-head model
EasyStart Pro is sold exclusively through our network of resellers and pro AV integrators.
(Learn about becoming a reseller)
Are there any monthly fees?
Nope. EasyStart is a one-time purchase, so there are no monthly fees or other recurring charges.
How many do you need to buy?
Typically, you'll need one EasyStart system for each screen. However, if you're creating a digital menu board, video wall or other custom display, we recommend considering an EasyStart Pro multi-head model that's designed to power 2-4 independent screens from the same player.
How much is shipping? What about sales tax and VAT?
- Within the continental US, ground shipping is $30 per EasyStart system. Shipping rates to other regions may vary. For EasyStart Pro, the shipping rates are determined by our resellers, and will typically be in the $30-80 range.
- We don't charge sales tax unless the system is being shipped to Florida or Washington State. If the system is being shipped outside the US, VAT and customs charges may apply. For EasyStart Pro, applicable sales tax is determined by our resellers.
To request a free trial, simply fill out the form on our contact page. Or if you prefer, you can contact us by live chat, phone, or email.
Once we receive your request, we'll send you the trial instructions via email. You don't need any special hardware or software to use the trial -- it runs in your web browser.
What's in the Box?
Here's what you get with your EasyStart purchase. For more details, including what it's like to set up an actual player, check out the video and pictures below.
- Media player hardware with all software pre-installed, and built-in support for wired and wireless networks.
- Keyboard and mouse
- 15-foot DVI-to-HDMI video cable. (This is for screens with an HDMI port. If your screen only has a DVI port, you will need to buy a DVI cable separately.) Multi-head models include additional video cables to match the number of heads.
- Content and templates to get you started
- Free training via our online video tutorials
- Free tech support through our online customer forums
Here's the magical gizmo that plugs into your screen. Click on any image to view a larger version.
The built-in software helps you create content and update your screen. Click on any image to view a larger version.
Ready-to-use templates make it easy to design great-looking messages. Click on any image to view a larger version.